Visiting Wave? Here’s what to expect!
- Friendly people. We’d love to meet you. Our greeters will be happy to introduce you to others or direct you to our worship center or classrooms for your kids.
- A relaxed atmosphere. Coffee and snacks are in the courtyard; dress is casual.
- Energizing and inspiring worship. Enjoy fellowship with God through some great worship music.
- Biblical teaching. Our pastors are passionate about providing thought-provoking teaching that is true to God's word and useful and inspiring for everyday life.
- Fun and safe Children's Ministry. Our kids are the next generation to make an impact in this world for Jesus, and our children's ministry strives to lay the Biblical foundation necessary for our kids to grow in their faith. We provide an exciting, encouraging, and safe environment for our kids to learn about Jesus' love for them and their world!
Sunday Wave worship starts at 10 a.m.
Located at Willow Grove Elementary School, your experience begins at our Welcome Table where helpful people are there to greet you, answer any questions, and direct you to our fellowship area or Children's Ministry check-in.
Our Children’s Ministry provides excellent care, a fun environment, and Biblical teaching for ages newborn to third grade. You’ll find a sign-in area with a friendly greeter as you enter the school campus. It’s a good idea to arrive a bit early to get your kids checked in and settled.
Each Sunday service begins with a time of fellowship and worship, after which one of our teaching pastors will take us through a study in God’s Word.
At the back of our worship area is an Offering Box for receiving gifts and offerings to support the various ministries of Wave Church. If you are visiting us, please don’t feel obligated to give; we are just happy to have you with us!
After Church, you will often find our Wave Family hanging out in the playground area of the school while the kids play.
Hope to see you soon!