Wave ? Here’s what to expect!
- Friendly people. We’d love to meet you. Our greeters will be happy to introduce you to others or direct you to our worship center or classrooms for your kids.
- A relaxed atmosphere. Coffee and snacks are in
sanctuary; dress is casual.
- Energizing & inspiring worship. Enjoy fellowship with God through some great worship music.
- Biblical teaching. Our pastors are passionate about providing thought-provoking teaching that is true to God's word & useful and inspiring for everyday life.
- Fun & Safe Kids Ministry. At
Wavewe believe our Kids are our greatest treasures and future leaders. We provide an exciting, encouraging and safe environment for our Kids to learn about Jesus' love for them and their world!
Sunday Wave worship starts at 10 a.m.
At the door are helpful people who can answer your questions.
Our Children’s ministry provides care, fun, and teaching for ages newborn to third grade. You’ll find a sign-in area with a friendly greeter right at our entrance. It’s a good idea arrive a bit early to get kids checked in and settled.
Do you have older kids? Great! We have an amazing 4th and
5th grade ministry called InTents and a Jr High program called RipTide!
Each worship gathering begins with a time of worship, after which one of our teaching pastors will take us through a study in God’s Word.
At the back of our worship area is a container for receiving offerings to support the various ministries of Wave Church. If you are visiting us, please don’t feel obligated to give; we are just happy to have you with us!
After Church, you will often find our Wave Family hanging out in the park adjacent to our building!
Hope to see you soon!