Life Group Study Guide: Loved what you heard on Sunday? Want to go deeper? The life group study guide will help you unpack what you heard on Sunday, while diving deeper into God's word.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What is the cutest thing you have even seen a kid do?
- Read Ephesians 4:17-32. Summarize what you read. What truths about God do you find in this passage?
- How does the “new self” compare to the concept of “humbling oneself like a child?”
- How does Paul describe the life of someone living in the “new self?” Does this concur with the qualities and characteristics of a child-like faith that we learned on Sunday?
- Verses 20-22 use words such as ‘know’ and ‘taught.’ What role does education and continuing to learn have in “putting on the new self?”
- What steps do you take to put on the new self? What have you found to be effective?
- Are there certain times you find yourself living in the ways of the old self? What steps do you need to take to change this?
- On Sunday, we learned that finding our place in the kingdom is not only about becoming a child, but caring for children. What role does caring for children play in helping us live in the new self?
- What is one intentional step that you will commit to take as a result of what you have learned from this study?
180-Day Guided Tour of the Bible
Reading Plan for Week of November 12th
Day 31: Judges 7: Military Upset
Day 32: Judges 16: Superman’s Flaws
Day 33: Ruth 1: Tough Love
Day 34: 1 Samuel 3: Transition Team
Day 35: 1 Samuel 16: Tale of Two Kings