Life Group Study Guide: Loved what you heard on Sunday? Want to go deeper? The life group study guide will help you unpack what you heard on Sunday, while diving deeper into God's word.
- Do you often think of yourself as a strong person or a weak person? In what areas of your life do you feel strong or weak?
- Read Romans chapters 14-15.
- What are the similarities between Romans 14-15 and 1 Corinthians 8?
- Is Paul’s response any different? What sticks out to you?
- Have you ever had to limit your freedoms for the benefit of another?
- Is there a weaker brother/unbeliever that God is calling you to “welcome in” as Paul says in Romans 15:7?
- Was there anything in this week’s guided reading of the bible that connected to this study?
180-Day Guided Tour of the Bible
Reading Plan for Week of June 10th
Day 171 – Hebrews 12: Marathon Race
Day 172 – James 1: Walk the Talk
Day 173 – 1 Peter 1: Converted Coward
Day 174 – 2 Peter 1: Hidden Dangers
Day 175 – Jude: Sounding the Alarm