ou heard on Sunday? Want to go deeper? The life group study guide will help you unpack what you heard on Sunday, while diving deeper into God's word.
- What is your proudest moment? What made it so special?
- Do you think you are good at evangelism? Do you know anybody who is great at evangelism? What makes you/them good at it?
DIG DEEPER: Matthew 9:35-37
- Read the passage listed above. Summarize what you read. What truths about God do you find in this passage? What stands out to you?
- What is the gospel of the kingdom? Read 1 Corinthians 15:1-8 for a definition of the gospel. How does this fit with your understanding of the gospel?
- Matthew 9:36 tells us that Jesus looked at the crowds and had compassion on them. What “crowd” do you look at and have compassion for? Why this particular group?
- What does it look like for you to show compassion to those who are “harassed and without a shepherd?”
- How have you experienced Jesus as a shepherd? Has he ever guided you at a time in your life when you felt harassed and helpless?
- What does it mean/ look like to labor for the harvest? Do you think of yourself as a laborer? Why or why not?
- How does knowing that Jesus is the Lord of the Harvest encourage you as you seek to talk to people about Jesus?
- What is the biggest impediment you have to sharing Jesus with others?
- What is one intentional step that you will commit to take as a result of what you have learned from this study?
180-Day Guided Tour of the Bible
Reading Plan for Week of November 19th
Day 36: Psalm 23: A Shephard’s Song
Day 37: 1 Samuel 17: Giant Killer
Day 38: Psalm 19: Outdoor Lessons
Day 39: 1 Samuel 20: Jonathan’s Loyalty
Day 40: Psalm 27: Ups and Downs