Life Group Study Guide: Loved what you heard on Sunday? Want to go deeper? The life group study guide will help you unpack what you heard on Sunday, while diving deeper into God's word.
- What is your favorite wedding movie?
Read Ephesians 5:22-33
- Is there an order of relational priority found in this passage of scripture? Why do you think God would want there to be relational priority in our marriages?
- How do we practically live out this passage of scripture?
- How do you feel yourself responding to the idea of submission in marriage? Why do we tend to struggle with submission?
- How is Paul using a Biblical Marriage as a picture (illustration) of Jesus and His Church?
- What does it mean to leave mother and father and become one flesh? What challenges hinder this from happening in marriage?
Make It Personal:
- If you’re single, what’s the hardest part of trusting God’s plan while preparing for your Two? If you’re married, what is the hardest part for you to keep God your One, and your spouse your Two?
- Pastor Jason said, “When we make our spouse our One, we will idolize or demonize them.” Why do you think that happens?
- How do you find yourself protecting your priority of God being your One and your spouse being your Two? What works for you?